1. Colorful and cropped: You can rock the crop top trend past Summer. The cute multi-color sweater is perfect for warm Fall days, and you can layer it over a white button-down when it gets super chilly.
2. Statement Sweaters: Get your message across in a statement sweater. There are so many fun sayings that can match your moods.
3. Cotton candy sweater: Liven up your look with a fury dip-dye sweater. The cotton candy shades will cheer up anything from your favorite skinnies to a leather mini and you can wear it right through Spring.
4. Simple Stripes: Nautical stripes aren’t just for beachy weather. They work with just everything!!! A total must for any season. I love how they look layered over chambray shirts or paired with cozy cords,edgy leather skinnies or even a floral dress.
5. Geek Chic: Add a quirky-cool touch to an animal (like an owl) graphic sweater. Pair it with anything from a flirty skirt and tights to printed jeans.
6. Edgy Cool: Go casual in an oversized Homies sweater. These kind of sporty,edgy,totally cute knits look especially awesome with baggy jeans and your go-to sneakers.
7. Trendy Tribal: Pair with a wide brim hat and subtle makeup.
8. Fun and furry: Get extra cozy this Fall in a fury sweater. Try shorter or cropped versions to avoid looking like you’re wearing a teddy bear.
9. Black and white: Black and white graphic prints really pop when they are mixed with bold colors or you can pair with black pants.
10. Boyfriend cardigan: The slouchy shape will balance a super-girly outfit.
11. Animal Print: Look fierce in an animal print sweater. The wild print will amp you up the most basic outfit.
12. Bold brights: Keep the rest of your outfit super low key when wearing bold bright colored sweaters,which will make you look edgy.