- Forked Eyeballs
- Donuts holes
- Chocolate chips(m&m’s)
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Red decorating frosting
- To coat donut holes, melt the white chocolate chips with oil over low heat. With fork spear a donut hole and merge it with the chocolate to coat it and tap off excess.
- Stick the chocolate chips onto the donut and leave it to harden.
- Use the red decorating frosting to add squiggly lines.
2. Mummy Toast
You need sliced cheese and olives and turn a piece of toast or pizza.
3. Banana Pops
- 8 ounces of semisweet chocolate,chopped
- Popsicle sticks or wooden skewers
- Bananas, peeled and cut crosswise into thirds
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped salted peanuts
- Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over(not in) a pan of gently simmering water. Stir just until melted.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Insert a popsicle stick in one end of each banana piece. Dip banana, one piece at a time, in chocolate, spooning on additional chocolate to cover.
- Sprinkle each banana with peanuts, and set on prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm, 20 minutes, or up to 3 days.
4. Banana Caterpillar
- 2 medium bananas
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of flaked coconut
- thin pretzel sticks
- Peel and slice each banana into 10 segments. Assemble “caterpillar” by spreading segments with peanut butter and pressing pieces together.
- Sprinkle half of coconut over each part of the “caterpillar” and press lightly with fingertips to coat. Use additional peanut butter to press raisins on end to form “eyes”. Break the pretzel sticks into small pieces for “legs” and “antenna”
You can also use other fruits.
- 4 to 5 cups of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of pancake mix
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
- Pour 1 inch of oil into a deep 10 inch skillet. Heat oil to 350 degrees
- Combine pancake mix, milk, egg and 1 tablespoon of oil in a medium bowl. Do not over mix. Put 2 tablespoons of batter into funnel or squeeze bottle: swirl into hot oil to form cobwebs. Fry over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbles form. Using tongs and a spatula, gently turn and fry for 1 minute until light brown. Drain on cookie sheet.
- Repeat with remaining batter. If necessary, add more oil to maintain an inch depth, but heat oil to 350 degrees F again before frying more batter.
- Mix powdered sugar, cinnamon and chili powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle over cobwebs. Place cobwebs on serving platter with Dipping sauce.
6. Gluten-free triple chocolate donuts.
- 1/2 cup of gluten-free oat flour
- 1/2 cup of sweet rice flour
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup of sucanat
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons of unsweetened apple sauce.
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons of almond milk
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a donut pan.
- In a medium sized bowl mix oat flour, sweet rice flour, coconut flour, sucanat, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder together.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, oil and apple sauce.
- Stir the two until dry and combined and don’t overstir unless the batter will look lumpy.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips
- With a spoon, spatula or piping bag; transfer batter to greased pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then test with a toothpick for doneness. The toothpick should be slightly moist and not dry
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and add toppings once cooled.
7. Rice krispies treat with chocolate and salted caramel
- 3 tablespoons of butter or margarine
- 10 ounces of regular sized marshmallows
- 6 cups of rice krispies cereal
- 12 ounces of chocolate candy or chocolate chips
- 12 ounces of caramel candies
- 1 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 to 4 tablespoons of sea salt
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted and remove from heat.
- Add cereal and stir until well coated
- Use battered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture 13 by 9 inch pan coated with cooking spray
- Melt chocolate in microwave on low.Pour evenly over prepared rice krispies treats while they are still warm.
8. Cruel dite
Put a dip of your choice in a small bowl and set in the center of a serving bowl and put some dip in the tip of the carrot to look like fingernails and put the carrots all around the bowl.
You can use green beans as a nose and pickles as eyes and a slice of olive on top of the pickle as the eye balls.
9. Apple Bites
You’ll need apples and silver almonds.
If u were going to serve them right away, baste the apples with orange juice to keep them from browning.
Cut a quarter of the apple then cut out a slice or two in-between to make it look like a mouth and then press silvered almonds sor the teeth.
10. Melon brain
You’ll need a small seedless watermelon.
- Use a vegetable peeler to remove the entire green rind, exposing the inner white rind.
- Slice off the bottom off the melon to create a flat base that will keep it from rolling.
- With a toothpick, outline squiggly furrows that resemble the folded surface of a brain.
- Finally, carve narrow channels along the tracings with a sharp knife(a parent’s job) to expose the pink fruit beneath the rind.
You’ll need a navel orange and canned or fresh fruit salad.
To make it:
- Use a small knife to slice the top off the orange and cut around it’s interior to hollow it out.
- Scoop out the orange segments, chop them, and mix them with canned or fresh fruit salad.
- Carve small facial features in one ide of the orange, then cut a slit in the lid to accommodate the handle of a green plastic spoon.
- Fill the lantern with fruit salad and insert the spoon and set the lid in palace.